22 August 2009

new shirt

so i have been sewing again, and finally have a shirt that is not to ugly to share; i'm actually pretty proud of it and was very smiley &uncoolish in the picture so i decided to give myself a little facelift.
anyway, the shirt took me about two/three weeks. i used a simple long-sleeve button up pattern. i shortened the sleeves and collar/collarstand so that there is no "top button" (that was actually an accident that ended up being pretty neat) i used old spring sing fabric that i found stuffed in a closed and trimmed the edges with doublefold bias tape.
i also just finished up a cowl today and will hopefully have a post/pattern for that soon! oh and i finished a scarf last week, i really need to get on this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment