i can't believe that it is already 2007. it's crazy. i'm mean, i graduate this year. freaky.
and, i'm sorry that i never got to a last post of 2006, that's kind of sad.
soo basically i spent christmas in the middle of the desert. and i need some kind of entertainment, therefore i went through by whole itunes library and made the perfect playlist, of, um, 2006. (:
so here are my favorite songs that were released last year, in no particular order:
- red light indicates doors are secured- artic monkeys
- 20 years of snow- regina spektor
- starlight- muse
- the animals were gone- damien rice
- bright young thing- albert hammond, jr.
- waiting on the world to change& stop this train- john mayer
- evening sun& mercy mercy me- the strokes
- it's a hit- we are scientists
- hands- the raconteurs
- welcome to the black parade- my chemical romance
- think long- mates of state
- Oh! Gravity- Switchfoot
- Nausea- Beck
- Cheated Hearts- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Bad Weekend- Art Brut
go listen to the above songs, and have a happy new year.