01 April 2007

yeah i'm 18

two days ago, i am red:
youareRIDDIKULUS: there is something up w/the speakers
leafylemon18: yours?
youareRIDDIKULUS: when i recieve a message, sometimes it sounds like a FART
youareRIDDIKULUS: HAHA
leafylemon18: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leafylemon18: thats is SO immaturely HILARIOUS
...
leafylemon18 signed off at 12:15:59 AM.

yesterday, mag was logged on, but not responding:
youareRIDDIKULUS: whoo ho mag
youareRIDDIKULUS: put yo0ur tv on channel 50
leafylemon18 is idle at 7:34:23 PM.
youareRIDDIKULUS: aww hells naw
youareRIDDIKULUS: foo, it says yous logged on myspizzace
youareRIDDIKULUS: fine foo, don't be 'spectin me to talk to you again, EVAH!youareRIDDIKULUS: MODGEPODGE
youareRIDDIKULUS: MARJIPARJY
youareRIDDIKULUS: MOPOPALIOUCIOUS
youareRIDDIKULUS: by the way i'm leaving weird mesages for when you come back.

& here's my portrait of mag sleeping:

2 comments:

  1. it totally looks like mag...i am oh-so impressed. (well not really since you are a ROCKIN' artist my little friend)
    -Cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...we discussed it and it was something that i was able to put my finger on after our huge discussion. Only I realized more clearly that day than any other. I KNOW that people have realized it before me.

    The picture is once again amazing and our IM chat hilarious... see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete