26 August 2013

Inspiration for the Week

COLOR:
 I'm so inspired by complementary reds and blues right now.  This orange and cyan is a perfect example.  Love these colors!
Photo by evanthorizon 

HANDMADE:
 My friend Amy is awesome, she makes these collars and sells them on etsy.
Amy's Etsy Store FOUX and blog

STYLE:
Everything about this outfit is adorable.  Too bad I'm constantly messy.
Lauren Moffatt, Fall 2013


PHOTOGRAPHY:
Sally Mann, enough said.
Yard Eggs, 1991


Goals for the week:

1.  Spend as little money as possible.

2.  Hang up frames with prints.

3.  Start the Artist's Way over again.

4. Knit!

Very little goal making this week.  I have so many things that I know I will do, but I don't want to make them a part of this list.  


1 comment:

  1. I love the orange/blue combination, too! And in general, autumn is very generous on rich colors, I'm really excited!
    Also, your friend makes adorable collars.

    ReplyDelete