27 August 2013

Snapshots

1308_s90_025
Gracie being adorable
1308_s90_019
wood shavings are beautiful
1308_s90_017
Holes I bore using that hand drill on the right.  I'm very tough. 
1308_s90_001
bench-top detail (the wood is maple)
Lately I have been spending a lot of time working with Jan in his wood shop.  We are still setting it up and it's coming together pretty quickly at this point.  A few weeks ago I spent time helping him build his new bench, it was quite the workout.  The bench is all set up now, next time I'm over there I'll see if I can snap a decent photo of it.  It came out great!
I've also been working on a few other projects, including printing photos (of course) and painting found frames.  I'll share photos of those soon enough.  I've also been spending way too much time browsing the LUSH website.  I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment