08 August 2013

My Success List

successlist


I've been inspired (by my recent acquisition of a wedding job) to put together a list of items I wish to purchase upon my future success as a freelance photographer.  In the order I wish to purchase them of course.

1. Nikon Wide Angle AF Nikkor 35mm f/2.0D Autofocus   Why? Because I want a fixed lens that will work well with my DX sensor camera that I can also use on an FX once I get one.  I almost got one of these for a few bucks at a tag sale until the person who owned it realized it was there by mistake, so close!

2. Apple 21.5" iMac Desktop Computer  Why? Because I want space and a more reliable computer.  Once I have a desk area this will be perfect.

3. Nikon D600 DSLR Camera (Body Only) Why? Because it's my dream camera at the moment, a full frame that shoots video (and I'm a Nikon junkee).  Perfect for all of my freelance dreams.  It's a dream but it may one day (in a few years) come true.

4. Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner Why? Because I want it! This one has nothing to do with work.  I want something to scan film, both 35mm and 120, in a high resolution.  This is why it's last on the list.  Somthing I want after I have a nice iMac at home.  But believe me if I find one on Craigslist for a good price tomorrow I'm going to snatch it up!

All photos from bhphotovideo.com  Click here to request their catalogue, if you are like me you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment