31 January 2007

bah.

sooo you all are in luck, i don't really want to do my homework and am feeling a need for mulitple posts. here is an excerpt from one of my favorite blogs. gofugyourself they are really hilarious. this is a conversation they made up based on a photo of armani, posh, and katie cruise. to see the whole thing with the photo head over to their site.

GIORGIO ARMANI: Boo! It's me! HELLO!
POSH: God, I'm fabulous.
KAT(I)E: Hi Karl! Hi! It's me! Mrs. Cruise!
GIORGIO: KARL? I am not Karl Lagerfeld, runt. What kind of IDIOT would think I am Karl Lagerfeld?
KAT(I)E: Oh, wow. I'm sorry. It's just that you're both so... tan. Ha ha ha... ha.
GIORGIO: Quiet, Scientology Spice. Can you not see that I'm trying to start a conga line with the Queen of America?


by heather

No comments:

Post a Comment